loading...

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Be Careful Using Mouse Pad Without Pillows


This time I will discuss about Mouse Pad, for those of you who often use the PC may not be familiar with the name and the item, because it is one of the equipment to use the PC, The basic form of the mouse pad consists of two kinds that use a pillow and there are no using a pillow, if viewed at a glance may be the difference only in terms of design and shape only, because the basic functions of both the same. as shown in the picture below.
At a glance the function of both mouse pad is the same, but you need to know the effect of the use of these two different objects to our bodies, especially on the hands that often operate the mouse. I am not a doctor and neither a health professional, but I am learning from experience and what I feel the effect of using a mouse pad without a pillow.

I have been browsing for hours using a mouse pad without a pillow and what I feel is really unexpected, the effect is not immediately felt at that moment, but the next morning when I wake up, I feel pain in my hand from the wrists until to the elbow, and when I noticed it turned out that my wrist swelled right in the area that became the pedestal when we operate the mouse.

If you do not want to feel what I feel, I suggest that you use a mouse pad without a pillow, immediately replace your mouse pad with a pillow, or if you are unsure please consult a doctor or health professional, as this article only based on my experience.

thank you for reading this article, if it is useful please share and if there is a reduction or error, I apologize as much as possible, I wait for his criticism and suggestion in the comments fie

regards
Sweet Coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment

loading...